Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||A Grade; Brand New||Voltage:||3.2V|
|Capacity:||＞190AH||Cycle Life:||2000 Circles|
|Shell Material:||Plastic||Internal Resistance(Ac. 1kHZ):||0.1~0.5mΩ|
100AH CALB Lithium Cells,
L160F100 LiFePO4 Lithium Battery,
L160F100 CALB Lithium Cells
2000 Circles L160F100 3.2v 100AH CALB Lithium Cells With Plastic Shell
CALB A Grade Brand New CA100 3.2v 100AH LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
Model: CA100; Size: 142*67*215.5mm; Shell material: plastic
1.This item is 100Ah CALB item,100% Original Grade A Brand NEW.The true capacity is 110Ah-120Ah.
This model can be applied in communication base,motor thruster, RV power supply, mountain power generation, steet light, solor storage energy, audio equipment power supply and etc....
* Genuine Grade A lithium battery cells, brand new
* Light weight and high performance
* Small internal resistance
* High energy density, low self-discharge
* Pollution free, long cycle life
* No memory effect
* Existing stock for short delivery time.
* OEM orders are available (battery pack, battery with spot welding ect.)
1. Stop charging the battery if charging isn't completed within the specified time.
2. Stop using the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or
3. abnormal conditions is detected during use, charge, or storage.
4. Keep away from fire immediately when leakage or foul odors are detected. If liquid leaks onto your
skin or cloths, wash well with fresh water immediately.
5. If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, don't rub your eyes and wash them with clean
water and go to see a doctor immediately.
6. If the terminals of the battery become dirty, wipe with a dry cloth before using the battery.
7. The battery can be used within the following temperature ranges. Don't exceed these ranges.
8. The operating temperature is based on the cell surface temperature in hottest position in pack.
9. Charge temperature ranges : 0ºC ~ 50ºC
10. Discharge Temperature ranges : -20ºC ~ 75ºC
11. Store the battery at temperature below 45ºC
12. Cover terminals with proper insulating tape before disposal.
Contact Person: Jane
Tel: +86 15889537160