Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||A Grade; Brand New||Voltage:||3.2V|
|Capacity:||＞100AH||Cycle Life:||2000 Circles|
|Shell Material:||Plastic||Internal Resistance(Ac. 1kHZ):||0.1~0.5mΩ|
Prismatic Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell,
CALB Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell,
CALB Prismatic Cells
CALB 3.2V 100Ah Prismatic Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell Rechargeable For Solar Energy Storage
SIZE & WEIGHT of CALB CA100 lifepo4 prismatic cells
1. size: 65*142*215mm
2. weight: 3.3kg
3. internal resistance: 0.3milliohm
A typical curve of single cell discharged at room temperature:
A typical curve of single cell discharged with 100A at different temperature:
2000 times cycling curve of single cell:
1. motor thruster
2. communication base
3. RV power supply
4. mountain power
5. audio equipment power supply
6. street light
7. solar energy
1. Stop charging the battery if charging isn't completed within the specified time.
2. Stop using the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or
3. abnormal conditions is detected during use, charge, or storage.
4. Keep away from fire immediately when leakage or foul odors are detected. If liquid leaks onto your
skin or cloths, wash well with fresh water immediately.
5. If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, don't rub your eyes and wash them with clean
water and go to see a doctor immediately.
6. If the terminals of the battery become dirty, wipe with a dry cloth before using the battery.
7. The battery can be used within the following temperature ranges. Don't exceed these ranges.
8. The operating temperature is based on the cell surface temperature in hottest position in pack.
9. Charge temperature ranges : 0ºC ~ 50ºC
10. Discharge Temperature ranges : -20ºC ~ 75ºC
11. Store the battery at temperature below 45ºC
12. Cover terminals with proper insulating tape before disposal.
Contact Person: Jane
Tel: +86 15889537160